This breakout board bring all 15 pins of a DB15 VGA connector plus a chassis pin out to screw terminal blocks for easy connection and prototyping work. The connections are also available via 0.1" header pins. We've included a male header strip (see picture#3 below). You can solder it on the top and use with these female to male jumper wires
for breadboard connections (see picture#5 below). Or solder it on the bottom and use it directly on the breadboad (see picture#6&7 below). This breakout board is perfect for field wiring tasks and may be mounted to wall box plate or thin panel that has a DB15 VGA cutout.
This break out board is perfect for experimentation and prototype work, as well as for use in the educational laboratory. They are well-suited for work with VGA signal breakout or any other device that uses a DB15 VGA connector. A breakout board is sometimes referred to as a "transition module", "terminal board", or "interface module".
• All 15 pins of a DB15 VGA connector plus a chassis pin out to screw terminal blocks
• Additional 0.1" spacing hole for the header pins
• Included a male header strip
• High quality PCB with blue soldermask
• Four mounting holes
• Breadboard friendly
• Board dimensions is 2.30" x 1.10"NOTE: The 0.1" male header is not solder on the board. You get exactly like picture#3 below.