This breakout board bring all 4 pins of the USB type A connector plus a chassis pin out to screw terminal blocks for easy connection and prototyping work. The connections are also available via 0.1" header pins. We've included a male header strip (see picture#2 below). You can solder it on the top and use with these female to male jumper wires
for connections. Or solder it on the bottom and use it directly on the breadboad. This breakout board is perfect for field wiring tasks and may be mounted on the box using the four available mounting holes.
This break out board is perfect for experimentation and prototype work, as well as for use in the educational laboratory. They are well-suited for work with USB signal breakout or any other device that uses a USB connector. A breakout board is sometimes referred to as a "transition module", "terminal board", or "interface module".
• All 4 pins of a USB Type A connector plus a chassis pin out to screw terminal blocks
• Additional 0.1" spacing hole for the header pins
• Included a male header strip
• High quality PCB with blue soldermask
• Four mounting holes
• Breadboard friendly
• Board dimensions is 1.10" x 0.95"NOTE: The 0.1" male header is not solder on the board. You get exactly like picture#2 below.